Thursday, January 28, 2010

What I'm Reading

Instead of paying attention in Entrepreneurship... I've been reading for fun... (Sorry Dr. Allen)


I LOVE CHUCK KLOSTERMAN. Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs is the second book I've read of his... and I enjoyed the first (Klosterman IV)... but it was a horse of a different color... Klosterman IV is a collection of interviews and articles he's written about different bands and the music industry. Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs is absolutely hilarious. I sit in the back row of Entrepreneurship it's a slacker thing to do, I know... but anyways... I sit in the very back row and hope, hope, hope Dr. Allen can't hear me laughing... but he's hard of hearing anyway (some war accident or something)... so I'm pretty sure I'm okay. Well anyways, if you don't really like reading, you would like this... because it's AMAZING.

Okay, so Deluxe is a really interesting book... it's basically about how everything "luxurious" is really not... the point of the book is this: there are zero standards left in the apparel industry. It was written in 2008, and sometimes I think that the author is a little one-sided... but it's still pretty good.

I'm so glad that I'm in this absolutely T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E class... I have more time to learn about things that interest me...

No comments:

Post a Comment