Thursday, March 17, 2011

30. Vogue Magazine March 2006


Ahhh I love YSL. And I love Versailles. This takes me there.

Kate Spade advertising is pretty great. Partners & Spade did all the re-working of the Kate Spade brand and they did good.
Chloe has the most beautiful clothes. Swoon!

This Alberta Ferretti ad makes me so jealous. I love that dress and I love the desert.

Nicolas Ghesquiere is the best for Balenciaga... love him!

Rosson Crow is so talented for a young woman. This week one of my friends, who is an artist, was asking me about my art... and I had to admit that everything I do is hard work and a major struggle. Way to go Rosson.

Things have changed drastically in the magazine industry since 2006. This issue was filled with 20+ pages of fashion spreads in exotic places. These days things are so blah...

Irving Penn is such a talented photographer.

This issue also had a wedding spread! I love those! They just don't do it anymore. There's no money. Dita Von Teese and Marilyn Manson tied the knot in 2005... and it unraveled a year later.

No comments:

Post a Comment