Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fire Burning

As the state of California is ravaged by wildfires, I can't help but be affected by it. After living there all summer, I have a new appreciation for our West Coast, and I also have a love for the land. It's a beautiful place and I love it. Here are some pictures from the past week of both fires and the efforts of firemen in the state. These men and women have a very tough job ahead of them. I am so thankful for their efforts.

I love this picture. It just seems really hopeful. The sun will rise on a day where there are no more fires.


This post wouldn't be complete without some beautiful clothing. In her fall 2009 collection, Miuccia Prada fights fire with fire! Here are some pictures from the runway.




Did you know red is my favorite color?

No comments:

Post a Comment