Friday, August 14, 2009

A few of my favorite things: Harper's Bazaar August 2009

First of all, I was thrilled to see Kate Winslet on the cover this month. She has a timeless elegance about her, and seems to be wiser than her thirty-three years (and other actresses her age, may I say). I think she is a brilliant actor and is a beautiful woman. I would also like to share with you an American Express commercial from a few years ago that features her (it's one of my favorite commercials, ever). You can view it here. This commercial always makes me wish I was in London (so I could go to Camden Market), and it always makes me want to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Finding Neverland... maybe I'll do that this weekend.
Location: New York
Dress: Ralph Lauren Collection
Bracelets: Cartier and Chopard


I love the contrast of the navy blazer with the worn jeans and the sparkly jewels!
Blumarine


And then these next few were from a "Mixed Prints" spread

This one is my absolute favorite!!!


Dress: Erdem
Cuff: Subversive Jewelry by Justin Giunta
Ring: Marni


I love the silhouette and neckline of this one... and of course, the heels are to die for!


Dress, cuffs, booties: Balenciaga
Tights: Gerbe


Oh and I love a leg-o-mutton sleeve anyday! I wish I had a dress with sleeves like these!



Dress, necklace, heels and headband: D&G

No comments:

Post a Comment