Saturday, August 8, 2009

Inspiration: Old Tarot Cards

The dynamic duo has done it again. In the works at Dolce & Gabbana is a new set of eau d'parfumes inspired by tarot cards.
Each of the five scents retails around $65, I believe. They're all such pretty little colors in the bottles that I'm pretty certain that I wouldn't want to stop with just one! I would most definitely need the complete set to display on the counter in my powder room.

The pair told Vanity Fair that when brainstorming with the deck of tarot cards, they went through and picked out characteristics that fit everyone in the group (including the juggler, the lover, and the wheel of fortune... le bateleur, le amoureux, et le roue de la fortune respectively). Now I don't know if that's the truth, or if it's good marketing... but whatever it is... it's brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment