Thursday, August 20, 2009

Inspiration: Johannes Brahms

So lately I've been spending my free time practicing the piano. I've been trying to play classical music that I know is supposed to be beautiful, but it's been so long since I've played... I'm having to remember really... how to do it. However, I have been playing one song pretty decently. It's a waltz by Johannes Brahms and it's beautiful. Every time I play it I imagine that I'm wearing anything Chloe because pretty much any piece from the label fits the music so well. Everything is so feminine and airy like the notes in his songs!


If I ever had a chance to meet him, I would love to wear any one of these dresses to our first meeting. He would probably put his arm around my waist and sit me down on the piano bench next to him while he played for me. After all, he's a fashionable guy... check out his ascot!

No comments:

Post a Comment