Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh Ray LaMontagne.

So tonight I'm burning the midnight oil trying to finish my homework... but I'm really good at procrastinating, and instead of working, I'm daydreaming and listening to Ray LaMontagne.
Why am I doing this? Listening to him makes me sad and breaks my little heart. Do I enjoy this self-induced torture? I guess I do, but mostly because he has a beautiful voice. And I like the casual guitar picking. It makes me really really happy to know that he's out there somewhere writing more music about life and love and happiness. It's comforting to know that someone else believes in this kind of love, and I'm not just making it all up in my head.

I could hold you in my arms. I could hold you forever.

Oh I almost wish I could run into Ray somewhere... like the grocery store. Gosh I daydream too much. I guess that's my charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment