Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Secrets

For those of you who don't know about post secret... you need to. There's this man named Frank Warren who started a "community art project" back in 2005 where people send him homemade postcards with a secret. He then compiles books, puts them up on his blog, and puts together exhibits of them for museums etc.

For some time now, I've checked the site every Sunday when he uploads new secrets. If you're interested his site is www.postsecret.com.

This Sunday, there weren't any that I really enjoyed, but here's one that frustrates me.


What is this? Do people actually think like this? I cannot image marrying someone when I knew that I didn't want to be with them forever! Ugh, I believe that it's people like this who screw things up for everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment