Monday, February 21, 2011

21. Vogue Magazine February 2011


Valentino's Spring 2011 collection is to die for. Really.
These little shoes are by Bally.

I know I've mentioned Maggie Gyllenhaal before, but really, she's one of the most fashionable women in the spotlight right now. I love her style- she doesn't look out of place in vintage YSL and she is more than comfortable supporting new designers.

Oh my goodness I want to be a part of the Lauren family. They are the most attractive, benevolent people I have ever known of.

This model, Arizona Muse, is a young, single mother who lives in Brooklyn and has recently been doing some very impressive work. She has the most amazing eyebrows and the cutest baby. He looks like a little Heath Ledger.

Kristen Stewart in Proenza Schouler.


I want that Levi's shirt.

I loved this February's issue of Vogue. Kristen Stewart is not normally my favorite actress in Hollywood, but she looks stunning on the cover in Proenza Schouler.

No comments:

Post a Comment