Saturday, February 26, 2011

28. Vogue October 2007


I guess I've ripped some things from this magazine at a different time... because this ad didn't have another page to go with it, so I'm really not sure whose it is! But I love the cat eye.

Although Balmain may not be a household name like Louis Vouitton or Balenciaga, it certainly produces great designs that are fun and exciting. Definitely not clothes that your grandma would wear.

Sorry, but I had to include this on the Darjeeling Limited. It's one of my favorite movies of all time. Adrian Brody is my celebrity crush.

So I remember this photo shoot well... and love it. Love Christian Lacroix.

Chanel Haute Couture. So beautiful.

I love wearing fur. It doesn't make me a bad person.

Ah Sean Penn. He is such a sweetheart.

These Manolos are absolutely beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment