Thursday, February 3, 2011

8. Nylon Magazine November 2006


This was kind of cool. But seriously, who would buy a Marc Jacobs shopping bag for $800? Ugh, what a waste of money.

This issue, Nylon featured several cities in the U.S. and some favorite fashions there. Not long after seeing this Mexican dress worn by the Austinite, I bought one for myself (in canary yellow.)

This reminded me of the piece of toast with the image of the Virgin Mary toasted on it. It's hysterical.

This is fun.


This was a pretty sucky issue of Nylon magazine. There just wasn't a lot there to dig your teeth into, although I probably really liked it back in 2006. I think it's funny though, they featured Amber Tamblyn on the cover saying, "she's the next big thing!" Besides her role in 127 Hours, What has she done since The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment