Wednesday, February 2, 2011

5. Nylon Magazine April 2006


I love knitted/crocheted swimsuits and/or lingerie. They make me very happy and make me covet people who live in the south of France.

This picture was taken of some girls who live in a model's apartment in New York. The thing that I love in the photo is that one of the girls is wearing a sweater with a horse motif. Anyone who has ever been antiquing with me knows that I am a sucker for ANYTHING with horses or hunting dogs.

I wish I could wake up in the morning looking like this... or I guess if I could go to bed looking like this, that would be ideal as well.


Our cover girl, Lydia Hearst, is yes, the great-granddaughter of William Randolph Hurst (if you don't know who he is you should be ashamed.) She perfectly embodies a 1960s factory girl or barbie doll.



No comments:

Post a Comment